Monday, November 1, 2010

Moose Jaw Halloween Wedding

This Halloween I had the 'treat' (get it, trick or treat!) of photographing Lindsay and Gary's Halloween Wedding in Moose Jaw SK.  It was certainly unique.  I think that it would have been more halloween themed if it wasn't for their minister saying "no" to dressing up for the wedding in Halloween costumes!  It was a lot of fun, albeit a bit rushed.  The whole thing, or atleast my part of it, was done in about an hour and a half so I was frantic about getting as many shots as I could.  Also, it was fun for me because it was the first wedding that I've shot at the Temple Gardens Mineral Spa in Moose Jaw SK.

Here are some pictures from their crazy Halloween Wedding in Moose Jaw SK:








-Dave
Last Mountain Photography
Moose Jaw Wedding Photography