Here are some great places in Regina for engagement shoots, especially once the leaves start to turn colour:
- Wascana - There are many nooks and crannies that are off the beaten path. The park looks really good in late September.
- Kiwanis Park - This is a favourite but many of the trees are coniferous so the leaves aren't as big of a deal in this park.
- Along Wascana bike path - There are a lot of places along this extensive bike/walking path. If you're doing your own engagement photos it could be a fun day of biking around looking for some nice spots.
- University of Regina - This is a great spot and you'll have the option of some indoor pictures as well. The Wascana also runs along the border of the campus and there are some really neat pieces of "art" around the campus as well.
- City of Regina Parks - These are all over, with varying greenery and scenery.
- Government House - The facility has some really nice garden areas and areas with benchs to sit and take pictures. Many of the trees here are coniferous though.
- RCMP Museum - This is a good spot and the grounds outside are well manicured. This works especially well if someone in the couple is in, or aspiring to be in, the RCMP.
Last Mountain Photography