- Crescent Park - This park is scenic, especially in the summer where it's greenery and water feature is best presented.
- Casino Moose Jaw - Kind of an interesting location, you'll need to speak to the security staff in advance for this location.
- Historic Downtown - There are lots of old building downtown that make excellent backdrops
- Wedding Cake Houses - these are kind of hard to find, basically they are a style of house that kind of looks like a wedding cake. They were all designed by the same architect. Make sure to get the homeowners consent.
- Thunder Creek and Surrounding Park - I forget what the park is called but there are stretchs of Thunder Creek that are really beautiful, especially the numerous bridges. There are train bridges, car bridges, pedestrian bridges, and old worn out bridges.
- Moose Jaw Airforce Base - call in advance!
Last Mountain Photography