Sunday, February 20, 2011

Regina Photobooth - PROM 2011 at The Owl

Lastnight was pretty crazy!  I ran a photobooth for SIFE, they were throwing a party at The Owl with the theme of Prom 2011.  If you want some prints from the night, or want to order a DVD with the hi-rez files, head over to my website at http://www.lastmountainphotography.com/ and click the 'Clients' tab.  Once there, enter the password 'prom'.  You'll be able to look through all of the files and order any if you're so inclined.  The files will also be on facebook but will be watermarked along the bottom.  You're welcome to use the facebook ones too.  (they should be on SIFE's facebook and/or website by the 25th).  Here's some quick ones:






 Enjoy!

-Dave
Last Mountain Photography

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment on my blog, I'll do my best to comment on yours!