- Regina Floral Conservatory - a "perennial" favourite, pardon the pun
- Legislative Building - while the gardens outside are always good for photos, the inside has a lot of character that make it stand out
- RCMP Museum - there is a lot of natural light and some neat "props"
- Luther College High School - interesting character and some really great rooms that have a lot of natural light
- U of R - especially if the bride and groom have a past connection to the university
- Cornwall Centre - this would be a neat place for a 'fun' shoot, but maybe too congested for the average wedding party
- Your home or the home of someone you know - many people have great character homes and this could certainly make for intimate shots, maybe best avoided though if you have a large wedding party
Last Mountain Photography Website